Field Service- Associate Operations Coordinator
Posting ID: JP-002664220
The Associate Operations Coordinator on the Field Service Team performs basic operational tasks that enable the organization to meet the transportation needs of customers and carriers. With a sharp focus on data integrity, quality and efficiency, the individual may perform operational task work in support of a specific customer, vertical segment, or within a centralized operations center. Specific responsibilities will vary depending upon the type of assignment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of this position consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- With a focus on quality and efficiency, execute one or more of the following tasks in accordance with office and company policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs): providing shipment information, creating orders, activating shipments, building loads, assigning loads, scheduling appointments, tracking and tracing shipments, entering events and invoicing.
- Monitor task boards and assigned email accounts to respond to customer and carrier requests.
- Document events utilizing knowledge gained through SOPs and experience and, when required, follow defined escalation procedures and training.
- Follow through on customer or carrier requests to ensure satisfaction. Escalate questions or requests when necessary.
- Validate and ensure the accuracy of load data in systems according to CHR and customer standards.
- Complete other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
As an AOC, you will be supporting the Field Service division of the team and managing the following tasks:
- Processing customer requests for copies of invoices (and/or BOLs) in a timely manner
- Researching all short pays, credits, balance dues in their entirety and providing clear documentation to the customer requesting resolution
- Responsible for updating invoice notes in the format specified by the department
- Assist with sending out customer’s invoicing accurately while following set processes specific to each customer.
- Collect necessary paperwork and file claims and follow through internally and externally
- Manage the resolve and no bill reports
- Maintain the routing board and keep us routed per customer expectations at all times
- Minimal phone or email contact
- Will interact mostly with internal employees
Support, Carrier, Logistics, Transportation, Data entry, Order verification, invoicing, BOL, operation, customer support
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends (select roles only)
- Someone with logistics experience would be ideal
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience working with MS Office; including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Previous customer service experience in a call center or similar environment
- Demonstrated communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Prior work experience that required attention to detail and accuracy
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Margaret Johnson