Oracle Database Administrator
Posting ID: JP-002662494
Our client is looking to add an Oracle Database Administrator to their team. This role is hybrid and can sit in three offices across the state (Green Bay, Milwaukee and Madison)
This individual will be responsible for the maintenance of in-house and commercial off- the-shelf databases. The ideal individual will have experience within a production Oracle Database environment. They will be tasked with modeling, documenting, optimizing, and troubleshooting application databases. This position will work alongside other team members coordinating with developers and other subject-matter experts to support the data-based applications.
This is a great opportunity to join a stable organization with great remote flexibility. Apply today!
• Design, develop, and maintain databases.
• Provide guidance and support to Application Developers. Review and correct programs as needed. Answers user questions.
• Assist with schema design, code review, and SQL query tuning.
• Develop processes and procedures for ensuring reliability of information including data validity, accuracy, accessibility, and timeliness.
• Assist with database platform upgrades
• Process service requests following Bureau and Section defined processes.
• Work closely with business areas to gather information from subject matter experts and communicate findings to cross-functional team members.
• Document business requirements and business processes, anticipating requirements.
• Ensure compliance with federal and state laws for health data and implement effective compliance programs and processes for projects.
• Assist with incident tickets and service requests related to data tools (for example redgate, Toad, or other data-access software).
• Monitoring and alerting for data applications and infrastructure, managing permissions, and defining usage policies and procedures.
Database administrator, Oracle, SQL server, Performance tuning
Top Skills Details:
Database administrator ,Oracle, SQL server, Performance tuning
Green Bay, Madison, Or Milwaukee. Onsite needed two days a week
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072