Posting ID: JP-002459897
- Testing repairing debugging circuit board
- These are all production units
- Majority of time spent on failed units
- Setup and operate complex test equipment to ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Assist with tasks related to new product development (product rework, repair or modification).
- Provide guidance to production personnel to resolve technical issues.
- Build test harnesses and setups per instructions/schematics
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072