Genesys Engineer REMOTE
Posting ID: JP-002664210
Our client is looking for a Genesys engineer to support them while working 100% remote. This is a 6 month - contract to hire position.
Top Skills' Details
Expert level experience with Genesis
Experience with Genesis Pure Engage
• Manage the day-to-day operations of LHI's telephony network, including but not limited to multiple VoIP PBX phone systems, Contact Center applications, Voice Mail, routing of calls, tie line configuration, IVR scripts, analog lines, call accounting software and call recording
• Responsible for all components interacting to and from the phone system, performs upgrades and repairs of all switching platforms
• Diagnose, resolve and lead telephony systems project/issues of moderate to high risk and complexity from start to finish
• Evaluate current telecommunication infrastructure and recommend solutions, vendors and products to improve productivity and customer satisfaction
• Maintains and audits services such as long distance and cellular accounts
• Routinely monitors telephony systems to identify potential issues, and proactively applies correction actions, informs management of problems or obstacles that may impact deliverables
• Coordinates/manages telecom projects, including planning, execution and coordination with vendors and employees
• Assists other team members with preparation and upgrade of systems, as well as design, implementation and documentation of various applications and software
• Assists in creation of user training documentation, provides user training, as well as additional information necessary for the proper use of the telecommunications equipment
• Provides support for telecom service request tickets
• Acts as principal contact for telephony carrier services for coordination of repairs, new service and migrations, as well as provides 24x7 supports for critical production systems
• Works closely with the other IT Infrastructure Team members and managers, as well as other operations departments to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the system implementations
• Lead, facilitate, and coordinate work activities of others within the work group, team, department or other entities as necessary, assuming the role of project manager for assigned tasks
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072