Job Search & More
Posted Wednesday, July 5, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003885085
- The Microbiology Technician is responsible for performing basic microbiology task and techniques.
- These include adding sterile powder to the sterile water, homogenizing the samples, weighing samples aseptically, adding samples to the sterile media, and using the lab system to put data into the incubator.
- Other duties include: making other medias, calibrating scales, balancing and checking weights, and data collection.
- Will have the option to cross train in other departments (PCR, Probiotics) if interest is shown.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- 6+ months experience working in GMP/GLP or Food Service experience
- Work with a dedicated career partner specialized in your skill set.
- We advocate on your behalf so you get what you want and need out of your job.
- Get performance feedback, career advice, and access to ongoing professional development tools.
- Build your career and learn new skills through projects as diverse as your curiosity.
- You are eligible for benefits, paid-time-off, and competitive wages that are paid weekly.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Six paid legal holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Paid time off
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION:
- At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
- Hiring diverse talent
- Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
- Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
- Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to
specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out to me.
We have many other roles similar to this and additional positions in the Wisconsin/Illinois area as well as across the US.