Posting ID: JP-002661441
The Staff Assistant will help support many projects in an administrative capacity. This person will be responsible for meeting minutes, scheduling, coordinating, travel arrangements, customer service for internal and external partners.
POWER Engineers, Inc - Facilities Business Unit is growing and we are currently seeking a Project Staff Assistant to work in our Madison, WI office.
• All aspects of document control such as transmitting deliverables, logging and tracking incoming and outgoing documents, maintaining and archiving electronic files.
• Typing, editing and proofreading documents and presentations.
• Scheduling and organizing of meetings.
• Attending meetings and preparing meeting minutes and action item lists.
• Making Travel arrangements.
• Maintaining multiple schedules.
• Data entry, expense reconciliation.
• Managing office supplies inventories and petty cash.
• Organizes and distributes in-coming and out-going mail and packages.
• Assist in organizing office special events.
• Assisting the Departments and Project Teams as needed.
• This position requires interaction with other offices and clients via telephone as well as greeting and supporting office visitors.
Project admin, Scheduling, Project coordinating, Microsoft office, administration, project coordination, data entry, office administration
Top Skills Details:
Project admin,Scheduling,Project coordinating,Microsoft office
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 year of administrative experience
- 1 year of experience using microsoft office suite
- 1 year of experience in customer service
- experience with engineering
- experience coordinating projects
• High School diploma required.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excel.
• Familiarity of other office programs such as Adobe Acrobat and Visio.
• Strong organization and customer service skills emphasizing attention to detail.
• 3+ years previous experience in an administrative support or clerical role is preferred.
• Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• College experience is preferred.
• Self-motivated, team player with sound judgement.
• Optimistic attitude and ability to work within a structure of established procedures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented and able to proofread and edit.
• Proficiency using scheduling software (Microsoft Project)
• Experience using Construction software (Procore)
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Alexander Balistreri