Patient Registration Representative
Posting ID: JP-002404725
The Patient Registration Representative will be responsible for accurate and timely patient registration utilizing medical systems. Candidates will be performing data entry for patient information upon arrival.
customer service, data entry, Patient registration, computer skills, answering phones, Call center, Insurance, Patient access, Health care, administrative support, Insurance verification, Epic
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or GED required
• At least 1 year of progressive experience in a related health care field setting (emergency room, and/or admitting department)
• Computer savvy with experience navigating between multiple systems simultaneously
• Must have MS Office Experience and excellent typing skills
• Working knowledge of hospital based information systems including insurance verification, electronic scheduling and electronic medical record
• Must have a high degree of customer service skills in order to communicate effectively with patients, visitors, physicians and care teams
• Must demonstrate problem-solving abilities and high attention to detail
• Familiarity with admissions policies and procedures, compliance regulations, JCAHO and HIPAA
• Must be able to stand, walk, sit and move freely for extended periods of time
• Must be able to work in a patient care environment with exposure to infection or contagious diseases
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Theresa Nguyen
Phone: (414) 808-3367