Electrical Service Technician
Posting ID: 7371052
Immediate need to hire an in house Electrical Technician to join our team! This position will be responsible for inspection and quality checks, electrical testing and troubleshooting of industrial equipment, and troubleshooting electrical panels and plcs.
- Test industrial equipment, diagnose problems and offer viable solutions, start up, and/or service our equipment, and occasionally assist with and or supervise equipment installation/or start up.
- Perform the start up operations to verify equipment performance and conformance to customer's specifications.
- Diagnose problems and offer solutions, expedite repairs and adjustments to complete the job in a timely manner.
- Offer technical advice to customers internally and externally by phone and or email when required.
- High School graduate or GED; or Associate Degree in Industrial, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- QC Inspection and checking experience
- Electrical Testing and troubleshooting of Industrial equipment
- PLC troubleshooting capabilities- Allen Bradley or Siemens
- Programming PLCs is a plus
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Catherine Snow