Inside Sales Representative
Posting ID: JP-002664595
• Provide timely, effective customer service, including pricing inquiries, checking inventory, entering sales orders, and negotiation selling with the customer to land the order.
• You will be asked technical questions about different grades, tolerances, and properties of aluminum that you will refer to technical information to provide answers.
• Prepares written and/or faxed quotations as necessary.
• Gather and distribute marketing, or customer spec information.
• Follow up on quotations daily, and learn to probe customers for additional feedback.
• Handle any customer complaints, and pass along information to the appropriate departments for further review, and Return Authorization and/or credit as necessary.
• Participates in meetings as requested by management.
• In many aspects this job is reactive to the customer’s needs, however, house accounts that are outside the boundaries of our current outside sales staff are handled completely by the inside sales team. The confidence to outcall those customers in a proactive manner is essential to your success in building relationships with those accounts. Strong relationships – increase sales = healthy commission checks
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Some college experience preferred
- Strong customer service experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Mechanical aptitude highly preferred
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Theresa Nguyen
Phone: (414) 808-3367