Posting ID: JP-002665177
- Operate mixing equipment to create smaller batches of paints, coatings, etc.
- Follow specific batch sheets and create product according to these specifications
- Mix, tint, and prepare samples for Quality Control to test, verify, etc.
- Fill containers with finished product and prepare for shipment
- Perform sanitation duties of work station, equipment, etc. and ensure production equipment is completely clean for new production runs
- blending, Mixing, compounding, paints, coatings, Production, Batch mixing, Batch script
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of mixing, blending, or compounding experience (chemical, paints, coatings, food, or pharmaceutical industries)
- High School Diploma, GED, or HSED
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072