Financial Services Representative
Posting ID: JP-002504728
The Shareholder Services Representative is a vital member of our Customer Care team, responsible for taking incoming phone inquiries and providing assistance to shareowners in a timely, efficient, and professional manner. The nature of inquires received range from simple to complex and pertain to assisting shareowners and other callers with account related instructions and information to complete various transactions.
• Provides assistance to shareowners and other callers by acknowledging and answering inquiries, addressing issues, and providing resolution within established standards. Typical inquires received include, but are not limited to:
o Transfer requests and requirements
o Dividend payments
o Lost securities
o Address changes
o Account consolidation
o Account information
o Acquisitions and mergers
o Tax inquiries
• Responds to online inquiries and information requests to complete account transactions
• Initiates transactions such as sales and lost securities replacement
• Performs research during and after calls as needed to resolve problems and inquiries
• May act as a back-up for inquiries from higher revenue and contractual clients
• Documents call notes and ensures key data is accurately captured
• Follows up on calls when inquiry is not immediately resolved during the call
• Escalates calls to next level as appropriate
• Consistently adheres to call quality standards, productivity standards, adherence standards, and Risk and Compliance requirements, Integrates feedback and lessons learned to continually improve customer service
• Complies with all Company policies, including but not limited to, attendance, attire, and data security
Customer service, financial operation, financial services
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Prior customer service experience in resolution of challenging and unique servicing environments
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Prior financial services industry experience preferred
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Mitchel Grothey