Data Entry Clerk
Posting ID: JP-002659987
As a "Owner Experience Specialist" you will be tasked with assisting clients on their orders, status of them and ensuring that product gets from Point A to Point B.
The Owner Experience Specialist is service-oriented with responsibility for managing an assigned group of Owners. Primary focus is building solid, long term relationships with each account to serve as their trusted advisor and liaison. Understanding the Owner’s business needs to align call planning and interactions for purposeful conversations to support their growth strategy.
● Tracking orders with clients to ensure totals matchup from order slip to invoice. Confirming that dates match up for orders being shipped.
● Dedicated team, primary point of contact for client calls, CRM documentation and managing email communication(s)
● Provide support to Owners in regards to questions, issues, reports and systems.
● Nurture the client-relationship, instilling confidence via positive proactive interactions.
● Research and provide timely answers to all Owner inquiries. Communicate with Owners on all transactional matters affecting their business while ensuring that Owners are in compliance with AIA standards.
● Work with internal staff in various departments to resolve Owner inquiries and issues.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Associates degree or related industry experience, preferred
- Proficient with Google Suite Products (Gmail, Google Drive, Sheets, etc.)
- Business acumen
- Attention to detail
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Effective organization and prioritization skills
- Experience with order management and documentation expectations
$16-19/hr based on experience
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Connor Gawlick