Job Search & More
Posted Wednesday, July 5, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003884156
1. Carry out testing of materials and commercial products primarily in flushability, dispersibility and biodegradation methodologies including equipment verification/calibration. Conduct physical testing of R&D samples including but not limited to: tensile frame work, microscopy, others.
2. Authoring written summaries, data reports, status updates. Conduct all communications and transactions with the utmost integrity and honesty so as to build an unimpeachable business reputation.
3. Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.
4. Visibly demonstrate that safety is a value by following safety procedures, maintaining a safe workplace and complying with safety rules.
microscopy, Laboratory, Microbiology, calibration, Chemistry, Biology, Inspection, Diagnosis
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Completed high school degree or equivalent. Prefer candidate pursing environmental science or engineering technical undergraduate degree.
2. Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
3. Demonstrated skills in the areas of collaboration, innovation, decisiveness, multi-tasking, and conflict resolution are important for success.
4. Demonstrated basic skills in laboratory settings including data generation, scientific method, data analysis, basic scientific principles.
5. Working knowledge of laboratory machine interface controls, data analysis tools, and computer systems including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.