Bill Of Materials Coordinator
Posting ID: JP-002661166
Create and maintain accurate Bills of Material (BoM’s) in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system per corporate standards. Evaluate and adjust Engineering changes for ERP impact. Work with Engineering and other departments on Bills of Material structure, inventory, and manufacturing support. Research and resolve problems generated by the above activity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Process change requests
• Work closely with Engineering and Operations to understand implementation of desired changes when processing change requests
• Enter BoM data into ERP system based on BoM markups from Engineering
• Research and recommend stock disposition, service notes, and inventory transactions
• Research and resolve problems generated by Change Request activity
• Understand/coordinate and process stock disposition and chaser work orders
• Ensure compliance with drawing format and part naming conventions
• Perform Data Release activities. Transfer drawings from work files to password protected production files
• Ensure consistency and accuracy in BoM
• Maintain accurate Item Master and Branch Plant records in a secured environment
• Maintain consistent and accurate cross-reference information
• Develop, maintain, and enforce the uniform use of corporate procedures and standards as relevant to BoM Product Structure
• Act as a liaison between Engineering, Operations, Purchasing, Inventory, Aftermarket, Service, and Finance as needed
• Work in conjunction with Engineering and Operations personnel to audit BoM's of newly developed products
• Responsible for the communication of relevant data through reports
• Responsible for collection of data as special projects arise and the analysis of such data as required (Understanding of advanced ERP reporting tools)
• Perform problem analysis, identifying root causes, outlining resolution options and taking appropriate actions to resolve problems
• Perform other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
• Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
• 2-plus years related experience with engineering/manufacturing Bills of Material
$19.00/hr - $22.00/hr based on experience
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Brooke Gallagher