Posting ID: JP-002350869
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Read work orders and pick sheets for required materials.
• Review production schedule to determine priority of work orders to pull and stage.
• Pull the correct paper rolls, inks, plates, and all other materials for work orders, staging and prioritizing the materials at the production lines.
• Lay rolls down to cutting position when production starts work orders.
• Pick up and wrap finished rolls/pallets.
• Assist with shipping and receiving duties.
• Remove waste products from production lines and paper balers.
• Return paper rolls and packaging materials from production lines to the correct inventory locations.
• Ensure proper labeling, controls, and storage of inventory materials.
• Keep accurate records of materials sent, received and staged on floor.
• Operate equipment such as forklift, shrink wrap machine and compactor.
• Adhere to all safety guidelines and machine operating procedures.
• Maintain a clean, safe, and organized warehouse.
• Other duties may be assigned.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Terrion Black