Posting ID: JP-002661601
- Compile plant and/or corporate reporting activities relating to fixed asset, inventory, sales, customer rebates, standard cost, and government reporting.
- Assist in various aspects of the monthly/quarterly/yearly close process (i.e. journal entries, account reconciliations, expense analysis, and trend analysis)
- Assist in annual budgeting process
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reporting and other business data
- Assist in ensuring adequate controls and procedures
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining internal accounting controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Assist internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
- Active participant on WCOM Teams
- Demonstrate and foster Amcor Core Values
- Demonstrate accuracy and timeliness
- Comply with internal controls, accounting policies, and SOX
- Business Acumen
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1-4 years of experience in accounting
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Kiara McCann