Accounts Payable Clerk
Posting ID: JP-002661895
- Review invoice information in SAP and complete invoice processing timely and accurately.
- Locate Purchase Order and Receipt information in the system and make an accurate match to invoices being processed.
- Exercise good judgment when selecting receipts for matching or when moving invoices to workflow or MaxPost for processing.
- Investigate exceptions that prevent invoices from being processed, including missing receipts, missing purchase orders.
- The employee in this position must process an acceptable amount of accurate invoices each week.
- The employee in this position must identify and communicate patterns of invoicing, purchase order, and receipt issues so corrective actions can be taken to prevent future issues from occurring.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- The employee doing this work must be accurate and complete work timely to enable payments to vendors to be made by the due dates.
- The employee will need to determine what receipts and Purchase Orders should be matched to the invoice in order for it to be processed, using good judgment when determining if items should be matched to invoices.
- The employee will need use good judgment to determine when there is not enough information to process the invoice.
- The employee will need to understand how to process invoices in multiple systems, including entry of Ship Direct and Vendor Direct invoices.
- The employee will need to be flexible, to switch between systems as needed depending on where invoice volumes are highest.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Kelsey Bruggeman