Service Technician-In House And Traveling
Posting ID: JP-002659710
- In this role, the individual will be fielding 50-100 calls from dealers and have to be able to troubleshoot over the phone and via email. They will also need to document these calls regarding technical and product failures.
- Some calls will take a minute and other 50 minutes. The electrical knowledge this individual will need is crucial to the role.
- This isn't a typical CSR role-these are engineering techs that don't want to travel as much any more.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of electrical knowledge specifically around AC/DC -they will be give an equation on the interview (basic) and they will need to understand that formula
- Associates degree or relevant experience
6 month contract to hire position
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072