Job Search & More
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Posted Thursday, July 6, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003887410
- Record daily cash activities from bank website for multiple accounts, including incoming and outgoing payments, cleared checks, and other categories as needed.
- Prepare cash receipts for data entry into ERP system, including locating payment details within e-mail and/or customer website.
- Accurately apply cash receipts to customer accounts.
- Assist the Commercial Sales Analyst with sales price management, including verifying timely and accurate adjustments and communicating payment discrepancies.
- Review customer accounts for past due, debit, and pricing issues and process adjustments accordingly.
- Prioritize Accounts Receivable collections and establish strong customer payable relationships to ensure timely receipt of inbound cash flows.
- Coordinate daily invoicing for outgoing shipments; submit invoices to customer.
- Prepare and distribute Global Automotive Accounts Receivable review summaries.
- Prepare and distribute debit tracking review summaries.
- Reconcile A/R related G/L accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis, as required.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Accounting or relevant experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Large ERP Experience (SAP Preferred)
- Some prior accounting experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- General computer knowledge. (Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.