Posting ID: JP-002348678
• Set-up and operate a variety of CNC machinery
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Experience working in a fast pace manufacturing setting
• Work from drawings or specifications, bills of material, or manufacturing orders.
• Knowledge and use of hand tools
• Process all necessary documentation and paperwork for processes completed
• Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures
• Comply with all quality and safety regulations
Steel toes, jeans and regular work shirt
401(k) including company contribution
Short-term disability insurance
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account,
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Signing bonus $1,000
Most benefits start the 1st day of the following month of employment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Dylan Rozic