Entry Level Warehouse Worker
Posting ID: JP-002348933
Aerotek is hiring a warehouse position for a renowned company! Apply to be apart of the team.
- Grasping and lifting by hand (floor to overhead) and carrying heavy and/or bulky merchandise;
- Lifting at least 70 pounds;
- Verifying count of product received and selected for shipment;
- Unload trailers, transport, select, stock, and load heavy/large merchandise onto trailers for shipment to the retail stores;
- Placing/removing by hand, selected merchandise onto/from racks and pallets as merchandise is processed;
- Loading and unloading trailers by hand, floor to ceiling;
- Observing incoming and outgoing merchandise for manufacturers’ defects and damage;
- Handling merchandise without damaging during processing; and
- Maintaining assigned work area free of debris and spills.
Forklift, Inventory, Shipping and receiving, Retail, Cherry picker, Order picking, Picking, Material handling
Weekends: Fri, Sat Sun 6:30a-6p $16.65
Nights: 6p-4:30a Monday-Thursday $15.50
Days: 6a-4:30 PM Monday-Thursday; $15
We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
· Medical, dental & vision
· Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life &AD&D)
· Short and long-term disability
· Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
· Transportation benefits
· Employee Assistance Program
· Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Makayla Hicks