Entry Level Warehouse Worker
Posting ID: JP-002343761
Aerotek is hiring for a large distribution center in Cheyenne, Wyoming! Experienced warehouse workers welcome, but no experience required!
Whether you're looking for a career change, wanting to further your current career, or just getting started--this is a great opportunity for you! This is a very large distribution center with plenty of room to learn new skills, grow both financially and professionally, and offer you a long term role.
What you'll be doing:
- - Verifying count of product received and selected for shipment;
- - Unload trailers, transport, select, stock, and load heavy/large merchandise onto trailers for shipment to the retail stores;
- - Placing/removing by hand, selected merchandise onto/from racks and pallets as merchandise is processed;
- - Loading and unloading trailers by hand, floor to ceiling;
- - Observing incoming and outgoing merchandise for manufacturers’ defects and damage;
- - Handling merchandise without damaging during processing; and
- - Maintaining assigned work area free of debris and spills.
- -Assist in the shipping and receiving of goods
Skills you'll use/learn:
Forklift, Inventory, Shipping and receiving, Retail, Cherry picker, Order picking, Picking, Material handling
Shifts and Pay Rates:
Weekends: Fri, Sat Sun 6:30a-6p $16.65
Nights: 6p-4:30a Monday-Thursday $15.50
Days: 6a-4:30 PM Monday-Thursday; $15
Entry Level, no prior experience needed! Only requirements include: Being willing to learn, willing to work on your feet for full shift, and willingness to submit to drug screen and BG check
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Moore, Sarah