Salesforce Trailhead Virtual Bootcamp for Platform App Builder
About the course:
Trailhead Virtual Bootcamp for Platform App Builder is a blended, prescriptive, expert-led training program that gives you a 30-day plan to learn what you need to become a Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder. The program is a mix of engaging, bite-sized Trailhead content and live coaching from Salesforce Certified Instructors. The course includes a voucher to sit for the Salesforce Platform App Builder certification exam.
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who wants to start developing their Salesforce skills and become Platform App Builder certification-ready.
- New application Developers
- Developers new to Salesforce products, point-and-click Developers who want to understand the declarative development tools available on the platform
- Admins who want to further develop their low-code/no-code app building skills
Here Are the Details:
- The Salesforce Developer Program is normally listed for $900.
- For a limited time, CareerCircle members will have access to the course for only $99
- For a limited time, CareerCircle members will also receive a voucher to take the certification exam for free!
Whether you are looking to become a Salesforce Developer, Architect, or Consultant, this course will provide you with a solid foundation of the Salesforce Platform by learning how to automate business processes with Process Builder, approvals, and flows.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the capabilities of core CRM objects.
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate data model.
- Describe the features available to restrict and extend object, record, and field access.
- Given a set of business requirements, recommend a solution to automate business processes.
- Describe the user interface customization options.
- Describe features available when creating reports and dashboards.
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate deployment plan.
- Identify declarative boundaries and use cases for programmatic customization.
To be considered for course enrollment please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and an enrollment specialist will contact you directly.